What's new

How to downgrade 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 .

Jones2020

Reaction score
So yesterday I followed a tutorial to downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 , and it failed horribly so I'm back on 4.3.5

Is there a way to downgrade it to 4.3.3 ? ??

Please thanks in advance

I'm new with SHSH blobs, should I have the SHSH blobs of 4.3.3 or save SHSH blocks from 4.3.5 ? If it's 4.3.3 then I don't have it : (

I have upgraded to 4.3.5 and want to go back to 4.3.3 so I can unlock it. iTunes won't let me. I have a friend that has 4.3.3 or older on his iPhone still and his is unlocked. Can I use his phone to save the SHSH and then use that to revert mine back to 4.3.3? If so how do I do that?

iFizzle said:
I have upgraded to 4.3.5 and want to go back to 4.3.3 so I can unlock it. iTunes won't let me. I have a friend that has 4.3.3 or older on his iPhone still and his is unlocked. Can I use his phone to save the SHSH and then use that to revert mine back to 4.3.3? If so how do I do that?

SHSH blobs are Specific to each phone

My friend just told me today that he would trade me iPhones cause he is still running 4.1 My question is is that build unlockable and jailbreakable?!? If so will Redsn0w 0.9.9b7? Could you please point me in the right direction? I am leaving for China on Sunday morning and the iPhone is a birthday gift for my girlfriend in China. That's why I have to have it unlocked...

Yes 4.1 is jailbreakable and the baseband should be unlockable with ultrasn0w as well. You can use greenpois0n or limera1n to jailbreak it and then install ultrasn0w in Cydia. You should use iFaith to dump the SHSH in case you need to restore.