What's new

How to delete wrong email address?

iToni

Reaction score
I have a problem. I want delete some email address.

How do I delete auto complete email addresses in Mail?

iToni said:
I have a problem. I want delete some email address.

How do I delete auto complete email addresses in Mail?

Is it your email address that's incorrect? This happened to me too. Look yourself up in Contacts. Make sure your email address is correct. I think I had to delete my other email address in order to fix it.

I'm pretty sure that works.

hi, no my email. When I want to write an email, I write "A" and in automatic I have all email that start with "A". I have "aton81@....." and "anton81@....". I want delete [email protected]? I don't want never have suggestions in this phone becouse I work with email and I have 100+ email that I want to delete.
I can reset the phone and after I don't never have the email but all months I have write at 100 different mail and I don't want, all month, reset the phone.

There is no way to delete these. You will need to erase all content on your phone and start over.

hoserama said:
There is no way to delete these. You will need to erase all content on your phone and start over.

Ok tnx.

You should be able to reverse it via seeting then mail. Please check out my app reviews [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkYeayUqNM]YouTube - ‪Best Free Apps For iPhone - 25 May 2011‬‏[/ame]