What's new

How or where can I download iPhone OS 4 Beta?

laura331

Reaction score
I want to download the iPhone OS 4 Beta on my iPod touch third gen. Where can I find a download for this. I am not an apple developer, and I want a safe, simple, and free way to do this.

will be fully supported on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3rd gen. And, for iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2nd gen,they will run many things, but not multitasking. An iPad version of iPhone OS 4 is expected to be released this fall.

will be fully supported on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3rd gen. And, for iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2nd gen,they will run many things, but not multitasking. An iPad version of iPhone OS 4 is expected to be released this fall.
Really? iOS will be release this fail??? that gonna be extremely awesome man. But i think i will leave the iOS 4 for you :) as for me i will be using the the iOS 5 when it comes out this fall too:) Do you know what are some key features that are going to be include in your next coming iOS 4??? ;) Multitasking? Face time? what else? anyway those are some of the key features you must be waiting for i guess, it happens that i already have them all in my phone with the iOS 4. next time it will be iOS 5 for me:)