What's new

How often do you check your iPhone ?

I wish I could get to a point where I ONLY bother my phone when I get a notification but alas...

Mistah_Mumford said:
I wish I could get to a point where I ONLY bother my phone when I get a notification but alas...

.....you and me both. Hell, I'll check mine just because my hand wants to move. Even when I know nothing has changed since the last time I looked at it. I just like to look at da purdy screen I guess.

Sent from iPhone using iPF.net

though shalt check thee iphone every other minute.

steve jobs 3:15:12

Snigger. Unfortunately if I had to whip it out while teaching my students, I would get fired. We have to sign an agreement saying that we won't have our iPhones etc... In the classroom while we are teaching etc...
Life places many obstacles in our way!

I check my phone every five minutes. I'll check it even i don't get calls or messages.

Lol...... when I think about the topic, its actually hilarious! Maybe 15-20 times an hour and for no apparent reason. In the store.... often because I see someone else looking at theirs (knowing I haven't received any kind of a notification).....its crazy

Never leaves my hands, I have to call a lot of people all the time and always on the move