What's new

How many of you use Waterproof case as everyday cases?

Ilovemyiphone5

Reaction score
I go swimming everyday and would love the idea of waterproof case. but most waterproof case are unusable on daily basis apart form life proof Fre

just wondering how many of you guys use waterproof on everyday basis?

I use the LIFEPROOF nüüd case for my iPhone 5S. It's fully waterproof and very compact.

Good Question, but because I change cases at least once a week the LifeProof cases wouldn't be good for me becauses changing the case frequently can ruin the seals for waterproofing

The new Otterbox Preserver looks to be a great one. Maybe better than Lifeproof. I don't use a waterproof case, but if I do, it'll be the Otterbox Preserver. I've done research on it vs the Lifeproof. But if $ is an issue, $89.99 is steep, when you can currently get the Lifeproof fre for $54.99 at Amazon.

I like the nüüd, but I would only get it from a major retailer....Too many fakes!

Don't use waterproof case because when I had the 5 with lifeproof waterproof case no one couldn't hear me

I have no complain with my lifeproof. Accidentally dropped it on snow while talking to my sister and it's still ok. Switched it on speakerphone and placed it in my jacket's arm pocket. Words still comprehensible.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393383388.446247.jpg
A wallpaper for the LifeProof users

Good Question, but because I change cases at least once a week the LifeProof cases wouldn't be good for me becauses changing the case frequently can ruin the seals for waterproofing

Why do you change cases once a week?

Just curious, cb

I know it's big, but I like the Otter Box Armor Case. My phone fits well inside it, it is well protected, it is easier for me to hold my phone and hearing is no issue for me or the people I call. It's too bad it is no longer available from Otter Box.