What's new

How far we have to go to become a real master of videography

Moon123

Reaction score
I like videography&photography very much even if i am just an amateur, and i haven't taken any relevant classes in this area before. In general, i prefer to use my Iphone to take pictures, and recently i made an attempt to make some videos. Iphone is very convenient , but I really want to make a high-quality video.At the same time, i wanna try timelapse, hyperlapse and a lot of fantastic things.

So maybe there are some amazing equipment which let people like me to make better videos?

What's your opinion on this topic? What the biggest difference do you think between a pro and an amateur? How can people like me become a real pro of videography, or how to make a difference using your Iphone?

Last edited:
come share your views and experience with me !

Sufficient light in a room is essential for videography & photography no matter you're a freshman or an expert. Then pay more attention at the angle when you're shooting the videos. After the videos created you can consider using Imovie to edit your pics/videos. Know about more common sense could make you act like a pro. p:

Sufficient light in a room is essential for videography & photography no matter you're a freshman or an expert. Then pay more attention at the angle when you're shooting the videos. After the videos created you can consider using Imovie to edit your pics/videos. Know about more common sense could make you act like a pro. p:
thanks a lot~

Now that a tid bit of the techy talk is done with.

When It comes down to displaying that art..... It's all about having a natural eye to tell a story in motion.... Or stand still.

Cheers.