What's new

How do you like your XR after owning it for several months?

I believe Apple filed for a patent on a folding screen. Not all patents make it to production.

After spending a small fortune on my iPhone XR, I’m not likely to be buying another for an awfully long time.
It’s the fifth iPhone I’ve ever had, and the best yet. I usually keep a phone for 3 to 4 years, so by then I shudder to think what technology will have brought to the phone in that amount of time, or indeed how much such technology will cost.
What I am hoping is that the future firmware upgrades will bring many new features, as I’m sure the hardware will handle all that’s thrown at it for sometime to come.

I came from the 8 Plus to the Xr so not as big a jump as some in here but I love it.
I love the edge to edge screen and now when I see the 8 Plus I had it looks dated.
I really can't knock anything about it and I'm very glad I didn't pay all that money for the Xs.

True, the best example for that is a prototype car. The prototypes usually look amazing and the production models look good......but rarely as nice as the prototype.

Apple announced a Development conference this week...to be held in June.

I wonder what changes they will announce......I guess most of it will be software related.

I still think their best bet to maintain and grow market share is to develop a mid priced phone 300-500 dollars.

I Twittered Tim Cook once and asked him if he could create an Update function on the next phone.

I have to search 3X to update the Icloud, APPS, and search to make sure I have the current software. I asked him if he could create a single Update function that would cover all of the above. It would save time and make sure none of us forget an update.

He never replied......I guess he was busy.......:)

I have to search 3X to update the Icloud, APPS, and search to make sure I have the current software. I asked him if he could create a single Update function that would cover all of the above. It would save time and make sure none of us forget an update.

He never replied......I guess he was busy.......:)

You can turn on automatic updates and you will always have the up to date version