How do you like your XR after owning it for several months?

I believe Apple filed for a patent on a folding screen. Not all patents make it to production.
 
After spending a small fortune on my iPhone XR, I’m not likely to be buying another for an awfully long time.
It’s the fifth iPhone I’ve ever had, and the best yet. I usually keep a phone for 3 to 4 years, so by then I shudder to think what technology will have brought to the phone in that amount of time, or indeed how much such technology will cost.
What I am hoping is that the future firmware upgrades will bring many new features, as I’m sure the hardware will handle all that’s thrown at it for sometime to come.
 
True, the best example for that is a prototype car. The prototypes usually look amazing and the production models look good......but rarely as nice as the prototype.

Apple announced a Development conference this week...to be held in June.

I wonder what changes they will announce......I guess most of it will be software related.

I still think their best bet to maintain and grow market share is to develop a mid priced phone 300-500 dollars.

I Twittered Tim Cook once and asked him if he could create an Update function on the next phone.

I have to search 3X to update the Icloud, APPS, and search to make sure I have the current software. I asked him if he could create a single Update function that would cover all of the above. It would save time and make sure none of us forget an update.

He never replied......I guess he was busy.......:)
 
I have to search 3X to update the Icloud, APPS, and search to make sure I have the current software. I asked him if he could create a single Update function that would cover all of the above. It would save time and make sure none of us forget an update.

He never replied......I guess he was busy.......:)

You can turn on automatic updates and you will always have the up to date version
 

Latest posts

Back
Top