What's new

how do you download upgrade version?

r0ck2

Reaction score
I am wondering where do I find apps that I can upgrade version for my Iphone 4? Right now I have 4.3.1 version. I am no expert but would appreciate it if you would tell me how I download from connection to computer or what? I need an instruction step bu step. Thank you!

What do you mean? What ios is your phone running? You need to plug into your pc and update it with itunes

To update to the latest version, update using iTunes. To upgrade to an iOS that's no longer being signed like IPs 5.0.1 or 5.1.1, you'll need to have SHSH blobs saved. If you did not save them, you can only upgrade to 6.0.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I have done jail break for my iPhone 4s. If i upgrade my iPhone with iTunes, will it affects my phone?

What is your current iphone jailbroken version ? If 5.1.1, just wait for ios 6 to be jailbroken. U can just upgrade to the latest verion which is 6.0.1 but you will lost all your fun while using jailbroken device. Pls take note.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Rogerxxx said:
I have done jail break for my iPhone 4s. If i upgrade my iPhone with iTunes, will it affects my phone?

Upgrading your phone will remove the jailbreak. If you don't have blobs saved, you can only update to iOS 6.0.1.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Upgrading your phone will remove the jailbreak. If you don't have blobs saved, you can only update to iOS 6.0.1.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

And because it's a 4S, you cannot downgrade back to iOS 5.1.1 even if you do have blobs

yeah,i agree with you,because it's a 4S, you cannot downgrade back to iOS 5.1.1 even if you do have blobs.thanks

Moderator edit; removed non functional link

Last edited by a moderator: