What's new

How do I recover something in notes that the phone erased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you didn't use the phone in any capacity when you made that post? Then it is a shame I wasn't online then.
I appreciate the info you have given. It may be handy in the future.

I can see how a little more information could have been helpful as far as I still had the phone in hand with notes still pulled up just after the deletion. I thought my original post said it all though.

I can see how a little more information could have been helpful as far as I still had the
I was highlighting a bunch of text and the phone just deletes it. Obviously I can't ctrl z and get it back so how do I?

And I did the exact same. But yet I get a message saying that I have been officially warned for being rude. Of which I find strange since I have not been rude to anyone on here. If anyone took something I said the wrong way I apologize. I would never be rude to anyone who is trying to help me. I'm not saying you were rude, but compared to anything I have said, it was.

No offense.

The moment you use the phrase "no offense", you know very well you are being either offensive or combative. And that is why you were warned prior to my arrival. The tone of my post was written exactly at the same verbal level as your posts. So you identifying me as rude, is simply identifying yourself as rude. At this point I highly recommend you move on and consider this a lesson learned about being polite in a public forum.

The moment you use the phrase "no offense", you know very well you are being either offensive or combative. And that is why you were warned prior to my arrival. The tone of my post was written exactly at the same verbal level as your posts. So you identifying me as rude, is simply identifying yourself as rude. At this point I highly recommend you move on and consider this a lesson learned about being polite in a public forum.
Incorrect. When I said "no offense" it was for saying that your post was much more rude than mine. But I didn't take offense to your post. I'm not even saying your post was rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
check the icloud account if it is connected with your i Phone, i think you still can recover them from there

check the icloud account if it is connected with your i Phone, i think you still can recover them from there
iCloud syncs notes, which means:
When they're gone from the iPhone, they'll be removed from iCloud as well.

Thank you for noticing me buddy :) i didn't, i think i awaked a zombie post sorry for that

Status
Not open for further replies.