What's new

How addicted are you with the ip4

k.bird197

Reaction score
I'm so addicted to my ip4 I take it with me everywhere i go even to the toilet lol.
If I'm not on facebook I playing my games and coming on this site to check out what you guys are talking about.

What I want to know is how addicted r u, and could you live with out it for a week?

I know I couldn't even if it's just for day, now how sad do I sound.

Last edited:
I do tht now with my crappy crackberry i cant imagine what ill b like when i get my i phone.......ppl will hate me hahaha

Im about that same level of addicted with my ip4. However, there was that week and a half between my 3gs and 4 where i was waiting without one and i was really dying like i expected. However, it does kill me if i have it and its not jailbroken. It feels useless. Almost.

Wife and I have had our ip4 for about 6 weeks and still can not put it down. I don't think we could go a day without it, heck my wife couldn't even get through an hour without it.

Yea, just like today... Walking around with my batterypack in my pocket and the cord run out to my phone snapped into the holster charging on the go at 3:00pm :/ (took it off the charger at 8:00am)

Yea, just like today... Walking around with my batterypack in my pocket and the cord run out to my phone snapped into the holster charging on the go at 3:00pm :/ (took it off the charger at 8:00am)

That's why I plug it in to my stereo. Everywhere I go. I tend to keep on it alot longer. :)

Can't go anywhere without it !!!! First thing I turn on in the morning and Last thing I turn off at nite: My IPhone 4

I'm definitely addicted to listen to DI Radio in the car with this amazing phone :p

If I could have mine surgically implanted, I would. The only time it is out of my hands is when I am in the shower or pool

You tell me....
songs 41
videos 3
photos 11,706
app's 985
notes 1970
4 email account's with unlimited syncing

Everyday I figure out a new way to use my iPhone to benefit my daily life.

Yes I'm addicted

You tell me....
songs 41
videos 3
photos 11,706
app's 985
notes 1970
4 email account's with unlimited syncing

Everyday I figure out a new way to use my iPhone to benefit my daily life.

Yes I'm addicted

Thats a weird array of statistics. Anywho, thats why the iphone is the iphone.

the only tme i dont have it in my hand is the shower and bedtime lol,but i do turn it off when i go to bed as well.

My statitics are:

songs 287

videos 38

photos 1,092

Apps 29

Can't go anywhere without it !!!! First thing I turn on in the morning and Last thing I turn off at nite: My IPhone 4

lol you turn it off?? ;)

Yeh I agree DannyBoy, I turn mine off at night - but its still running. i.e. "Alarmed" wakes me in the morning!
Oh, and my main use of my iP4 is:

1. phone (sms)
2. music (iPod)
3. apps
4. taking photos and video when I don't have my DSLR on hand

You will see from my sig that I don't keep pics on the phone. This is because I currently have 75,500 (255Gb) and it will be a few versions away before I will be able to store those on the iPhone as well.

cheers....

Last edited:
I multitask on the toilet also. Laying in bed, it is a nightly ritual to play games prior to going to sleep. I'm addicted!