What's new

Hiya

Hammerpgh

Reaction score
Good morning all,

I am a total iPhone newbie and never having owned or used any previous Apple product. I am currently usiung an iPhone 4 which I have loaned from my daughter for a couple of months so I can get an idea of what an iPhone is like before making a decision on what phone I upgrade to from my Samsung Galaxy SGII.

Probably going to have plenty of questions to ask on here so looking forward to chatting to you all over the coming months.

Good morning all,

I am a total iPhone newbie and never having owned or used any previous Apple product. I am currently usiung an iPhone 4 which I have loaned from my daughter for a couple of months so I can get an idea of what an iPhone is like before making a decision on what phone I upgrade to from my Samsung Galaxy SGII.

Probably going to have plenty of questions to ask on here so looking forward to chatting to you all over the coming months.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :)