What's new

Hihi!

SmileyGurl

Reaction score
Hiya everyone! Now YOU should say hi to me! Or else.......muahahahahahahahaha! Jk! Love all of you <3 Just to let you know...ima girl. Ok! I just said hi and prevented people from being surprised when they realize I'm a girl (that happens all the time!) TIME TO SLEEP!

Hiya everyone! Now YOU should say hi to me! Or else.......muahahahahahahahaha! Jk! Love all of you <3 Just to let you know...ima girl. Ok! I just said hi and prevented people from being surprised when they realize I'm a girl (that happens all the time!) TIME TO SLEEP!

uh oh... a girl on the internet?!? :::OOOOooo wow

lol but seriously welcome to the forum! yes it does happen all the time, people act like they have never seen a female before ;)

any way good night! since you are going to bed. Where are you from and you are sleeping from 2pm uk time ?:)

uh oh... a girl on the internet?!? :::OOOOooo wow

lol but seriously welcome to the forum! yes it does happen all the time, people act like they have never seen a female before ;)

any way good night! since you are going to bed. Where are you from and you are sleeping from 2pm uk time ?:)

Ahhhhh but is she really a girl &#128521; we all know this Internet world can be full of deceits. Like when I once pretended I was a top brain surgeon in London! (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

yep.. you can really be anything you want to online with a few lies.. I wonder how you pulled that one off.

Hi and welcome to the forum!!!! :)