What's new

I am the new guy

DanSolo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been interested in iPhones for a while now. It's great to join a group with the same interest as you. I own a iPhone 3 and I know there are those of you who will wonder why I didn't upgrade. I just really like the iPhone 3.

I have been working in the bank for a while now keeping their IT systems running. It can be interesting work, sometimes...

Anyway, it you see this thread please say hello. I love to meet new people.

All the best

Dan

Hello and welcome to the forum. Why don't you upgrade to the iPhone 4? Since you like the iPhone 3 I think you will love the iPhone 4 :) try to upgrade or also better wait for the iPhone 5 is not a bad idea.

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying to my post.

Hey I am excited about the iPhone 5 and yes I have been thinking about holding out until it's release date.

I have been reading posts about the new release in the fall which is around the same time IO5.

But I also read that it is simply going to be an upgraded version of the iPhone 4.

If anyone knows for sure please put my mind at rest.

Speak soon

Dansolo

Hi
How are you all?

I have just joined this Forum and really looking forward for some good discussions.

Thank you
Bacati

Hi
How are you all?

I have just joined this Forum and really looking forward for some good discussions.

Thank you
Bacati

Doing good! If you want discussions that are not related to iPhones and Apple, then feel free to PM any one of us :)

Welcome,

Unfortunately no one knows for sure about the next iPhone. The stories seen to change from week to week...