What's new

iFind Girl

petrosDeme

Reaction score
Hi!!
My name is Peter Demetrakopoulos, I am from Grecce and I am 15 years old. I would like to present you an application that I developed with 2 friends of me (George Derleres and Evgenios Papadopoulos, also 15 years old)
Our application is named iFind Girl.
Description

Do you find it difficult to talk to a girl that you like?
Do you want to find a girlfriend but you fail all the time?
Do you want to be the perfect boyfriend and stand out in a crowd?
iFind Girl, is the ultimate guide that will help you learn how to attract girls and how to start a romantic relationship.
It contains a lot of advices about how to behave towards girls and is filled with flirting tips.
You will also find tips about what to do and what not to do during the first date and a list of pick up lines that will help you increase your flirting success.
iFindGirl, also includes a quiz that will help you to check your flirting skills by asking 10 simple questions.
iFindGirl is the correct starting point when you aim to succeed with girls, to find the girlfiend that you wish and to gain the true love!
Screenshots:
$photo1.jpg$photo2.jpg$photo3.jpg$photo4.jpg$photo5.jpg

iFind Girl is available on App Store and you can downlod it here iFind Girl for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store only for 0.99$!
If you want, you can follow our applications on twitter and like our applications's page on facebook

Tommorow we will giveaway 3 promo codes for iFind Girl via our twitter account
Thank you very much!!
please refrain from posting external links,thank you.......IPF STAFF.

Last edited by a moderator: