What's new

Hide sms thread

imran

Reaction score
On my iPhone 4 I have a lots of SMS. But if I want to hide a particular SMS thread from a particular number for a time being and I want to retrieve again thread, can I do that????

What do you mean by hide an SMS thread from a particular number?

If you want to essentially delete then later restore specific messages or threads I don't think that's possible.

MrPhotographerSir said:
What do you mean by hide an SMS thread from a particular number?

If you want to essentially delete then later restore specific messages or threads I don't think that's possible.

No I don't want that. What I want, suppose I have 100 SMS conversation with a particular number. Now, I want to hide that conversation when i am in public. And view that when I am at home. Is it possible ????

Just to clarify what you're looking for... if you have say, 10 different conversations going on... you want to be able to hide 1 or any of them in some way. Correct?

Thomasjtsi said:
Just to clarify what you're looking for... if you have say, 10 different conversations going on... you want to be able to hide 1 or any of them in some way. Correct?

Ok, check our the screen shot. I've got 6 SMS conversation from 6 different numbers. Now what I want to hide all the SMS conversation that took place between me and 2727 for the time being. When I'll wish, I'll bring it back at the same place....

For example, if I slide to the conversation it will show a "delete" option. If I delete the SMS conversation is gone. But I don't wanna delete it. I wanna hide it, then I wanna bring it back again.

is it possible???

Attachments

• $image-1797993960.jpg
    $image-1797993960.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 762
Last edited:
So basically you want to hide it from your woman because shes nosey right? ;)

Not sure if that's possible honestly. There might be an app in cydia if you jailbreak. But I don't know

Sent from my cellular device

Chris951 said:
So basically you want to hide it from your woman because shes nosey right? ;)

Not sure if that's possible honestly. There might be an app in cydia if you jailbreak. But I don't know

Sent from my cellular device

Ur right.....but still didn't get any solution......

I really don't know if it's possible even if your JB. I know 100% there's no way to on a stock iDevice, though. Perhaps someone will come along and shed some light for you.