What's new

Hi Y'all!

mamafletch3

Reaction score
I've been enjoying everyone's post for quite a while now, but I'm just now 'speaking up'! I've been in love with my IPhones since they were first released, but I'm about to take the plunge with the IOS-5. This sounds SOOO exciting! For the past few days, I've been scouring over all the comments and suggestions (taking lots of notes along the way!), so I think I'm ready! It's so comforting to know I'll have a place to run to should I screw this up!!! To say I'm technology challenged is an understatement! LOL So I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me from here on out! 

Welcome! Yep, if you run into any problems on the way, there's a whole bunch of us veteran iPhone users who can help ya. Welcome to the forums.

I'll drink to that! . Anyone who has ever held one in their hands also agrees, but knowledgable and friendly support is not that easy to find!

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)

Mamafletch, wecome to iPF!! The community here is quite knowledge able... and mostly friendly. As long as the Forum Rules are adhered too... :)