What's new

Hi there.

mjtyler

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, also joined the iPad forum. I have an iPhone 4 but predominately joined because of Bluetooth issues and am hoping to resolve it with the expertise on here.
I live in Adelaide I love my iPhone 4 and look forward to participating.

Hello and welcome mjtyler. You will find anything and everything you need to know about the iphone and ipad here. Good luck and have fun searching.

mjtyler said:
I'm new to this forum, also joined the iPad forum. I have an iPhone 4 but predominately joined because of Bluetooth issues and am hoping to resolve it with the expertise on here.
I live in Adelaide I love my iPhone 4 and look forward to participating.

Welcome to the forum mjtyler!

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

Tadiyas! Informal way of saying hello in Amharic. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy

Welcome, mj.... Curious about your Bluetooth issues. What are they? The iPhone is terrific with BT performance.

EWyatt said:
Welcome, mj.... Curious about your Bluetooth issues. What are they? The iPhone is terrific with BT performance.

Yes it's interesting. My iPhone 4 has no issues whatsoever. I have several pieces synced, but my sons just dent find anything and weirdly I can't see his 4 with any of my equipment either.
I will perform a hard shut down and see what goes from there. Will let you know. It's bizarre at best

mjtyler said:
Yes it's interesting. My iPhone 4 has no issues whatsoever. I have several pieces synced, but my sons just dent find anything and weirdly I can't see his 4 with any of my equipment either.
I will perform a hard shut down and see what goes from there. Will let you know. It's bizarre at best

I did a hard shut down but it just keeps searching and nothing happens. Any other ideas? I would hate to have take it back ...