What's new

Hello

Truecule

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just joined today and am also a member of the iPad Forum which prompted me to join here as I am interested in the iPhone 5.
I live in the UK and look forward to making friends on here.
Mike

Hi all,
Just joined today and am also a member of the iPad Forum which prompted me to join here as I am interested in the iPhone 5.
I live in the UK and look forward to making friends on here.
Mike

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Hello and welcome to the forum Mike!
Thank you and everyone else. I am also known as Barçamad on the iPad Forum. I changed my user name as there was a small problem with the use of the ç. I have seen you posting on that forum.
At the moment, I am waiting for my contract to terminate within the next 2 months in order to get an iPhone. Who knows, maybe even an iPhone 5s!
Mike

Welcome to the iPhone Forums Truecule, one of the best iPhone forums anywhere. You will find members from around the world who are willing to help with any questions or problems you may have. If you have a question and a search of the forum threads doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to ask questions. If you haven't already done so, please take the time to readour rules before posting.

Aloha everybody,

I am a returning member from Honolulu.
PhD retired Biochemist. Currently working
as the Head Tennis Pro at The Oahu Club.
I love messing around with iPhones,
Glad to be in this good company.
Drjoepa