What's new

Hi, My names Buddy, And I Have an iPhone Addiction lol\=u

LOL welcome. An addiction indeed. Cant blame you though, its almost everything you need in your hand.

u must be a kid!!!
when u get older..get a girlfriend.and put her in yo hands..

How is your battery life? My wife's battery seems to drain very quickly, although she can't put it down either. We do have notifications, push and location services turned off and also wifi when we are out. The other day we watched it drain about 3% in 5 mintues of light use on 3G and then yesterday at the airport it went down to less than 50% in 2 1/2 hours of use on wifi. She has to charge her phone amost twice a day. I was thinking about going by the Apple store this weekend, but I would like some input on if this is normal? Thank you

Here is my battery usage from the other day. That was with at times very heavy usage, like watching live tv.

dcf35111.jpg

How is your battery life? My wife's battery seems to drain very quickly, although she can't put it down either. We do have notifications, push and location services turned off and also wifi when we are out. The other day we watched it drain about 3% in 5 mintues of light use on 3G and then yesterday at the airport it went down to less than 50% in 2 1/2 hours of use on wifi. She has to charge her phone amost twice a day. I was thinking about going by the Apple store this weekend, but I would like some input on if this is normal? Thank you
I drive a semi and have the charger plugged up all the time. but heavy use will drain it in a few hours. Lol, It's a power and data hog