What's new

Hi ios 5 and iphone4... Not iphone 4 s

antoinetteoc

Reaction score
I guys I updated iPhone 4 this evening and unfortunately pressed restore and update...any tips on how to get all my apps back...as it deleted my whole phone..contact apps etc.

How do you get iMessage as a built in app when iOS is updated?? I can't see mine on my phone??

Camera won't show on unlock scree...any help??

Are we supposed to get wifi synch or something as a built in app??

All help appreciated..

Oh I downloaded this app...iPhone forum help from my iPad but I thought it would have automatically downloaded to phone also but it didn't.....any advice on what I should do here???

antoinetteoc said:
I guys I updated iPhone 4 this evening and unfortunately pressed restore and update...any tips on how to get all my apps back...as it deleted my whole phone..contact apps etc.

How do you get iMessage as a built in app when iOS is updated?? I can't see mine on my phone??

Camera won't show on unlock scree...any help??

Are we supposed to get wifi synch or something as a built in app??

All help appreciated..

Oh I downloaded this app...iPhone forum help from my iPad but I thought it would have automatically downloaded to phone also but it didn't.....any advice on what I should do here???

If you didn't backup your phone before you hit the button you're out of luck. If you did save it, right click on the device in iTunes click restore and select the backup

Hi and welcome to the forum!!!

Do you have a back up of your iPhone4 anywhere from before you did the update to ios5?

If so then that's what to use,in iTunes there's an option for backup and if you've used it before then a folder would've been created for that.

I don't kno...I tried restore back up n got most apps back...and all contacts.... Thank u!,,

How do I enable iMessage?.

iMessage is inbuilt text message system for which you just need to add apple id of ur fren and send in that id, its simple !! :)
for over 200 more feature of iOS5 please go through the link, i hope it will help all ;)

iOS 5 Has Over 200 New Features | creativebits

and to work CAMERA while on lock, then just double click on home button then you can see a camera icon next to unlock slide which will allow you to take picture and u can also click it by VOLUME + and - sign :)

i just say enjoy !! as i m loving it !!!

Last edited: