What's new

Hi, guys, I'm always thinking that the size of iphone is a little too small.....

mark9iphonef

Reaction score
Not only the screen size is too small to read...

but also the body size is too small to catch...

Don't you think so?

(....I cannot add any reply....dear moderator....

I mean uneasy or uncomfortable to hold?

After all, I think it will be better if the body size is bigger than its current size....

Last edited:
I think it's the perfect size, I use a HTC One X too and it's too big not to drop! The smaller phone also makes it easier to reach more parts of the screen when holding it with one hand. I hope the iPhone 5 is the same size of only slightly bigger!

Not only the screen size is too small to read...

but also the body size is too small to catch...

Don't you think so?

(....I cannot add any reply....dear moderator....

I mean uneasy or uncomfortable to hold?

After all, I think it will be better if the body size is bigger than its current size....

that's beauty of other cell phone makers so many shapes and sizes cause we as humans are not all built the same. if your not happy with the iphone screen size trust me there are better cell phones out there that meet your needs.

Bigger isn't always better. When they brought out the Retina screen that was more important than screen size. I'm personally quite happy with the present size. If they make it much bigger it will become cumbersome, IMHO.

Bigger isn't always better. When they brought out the Retina screen that was more important than screen size. I'm personally quite happy with the present size. If they make it much bigger it will become cumbersome, IMHO.
a 4'" screen would be perfect.

i totally agree with you that bigger is not always better. sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't but it sure would be nice if we had a choice. with apple there is no choice. and that's why they are loosing such a huge part of the market. JMHO.