What's new

Hi all

Kimsland

Reaction score
Hi :)

Since I'm a new user both to this forum and iPhone itself! I thought, may as well join as I might need help from time to time, on this strange gizmo, that has stopped a large part of the world using a computer.

Actually I think the home computer is still needed at times, but let's face it, as soon as the Internet phones go 'normal' broadband speeds, generally most will lose their home PC.

I'm a computer hardware and (Windows) software tech, and everything technical support that may be, but I suppose those skills are not very beneficial here, oh well, an end of an era, along with the next one.

Still, these Internet phones are not what they were originally thought to be looking (as yet) We were suppose to be either talking into our iPhone wrist watch, or having one eye permanently watching a digital (tiny) screen, supposedly with the other eye watching the road! That part must still be yet to come?

Hmm, a little offtopic, sorry about that!
My name is kimsland and I've been around a long time now.

Welcome,

Who knows what the future will bring. I don't think the iPhone will replace PC's for some time yet. Admittedly I use my laptop much less now than pre-iPhone but it's still not a PC/mac killer yet...