What's new

New to the IPhone 4

Transformation

Reaction score
HI IPhone Users,

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm not a tekkie...I just enjoy using things that work well. I use a computer at work, so I'm not totally ignorant, and I was recently gifted with an e-reader, so I'm trying to learn more about both of these products. I haven't set up my phone as an IPod yet either, so I don't have music or photos on it yet.

My first question is about alternative power sources. I know I can power up the phone from the wall, or from my computer, but I'm thinking about a small device like a regular phone has..that allows it to stand upright, but also charges it. That way I know where it is at home. Is there such a thing...and will it not damage the phone?

Thanks, maybe I can help someone else someday!

Happy New Year!

Welcome,

Your thinking of an iPhone dock. There's hundreds of different types in a very wide range of prices, some in the £100's. Some simply charge the phone, most have built in speakers to play music. You can get ones that have radio and alarms also. The list is almost endless...

What is the telephone sign on the top right corner of iPhone4 mean? It is in between the alarm sign and the bluetooth indicator. Please help. Thanks.