What's new

Hi all! - New Member

Rizzla

Reaction score
Hi all. Im a 30 year old guy from Norway.
I have just ordered my iPhone4 from appstore and the ETA on the phone is 3 weeks. I was thinking on jailbrake the phone, so thought I would use the free time to get some information on howto's and stuff.

Im a total new iPhone user, this is my first ever so im looking forward to get the most out of the device by jailbraking it.

This forums seems to be a good place to start, I would however appreciate getting links to other useful and important sites/fourms regarding iPhone 4/jailbraking..

-Rizzla

I would suggest getting to know your phone for a few weeks... Then jailbreak. In my opinion there are some big benefits both ways.... That way you can get a good feel for both. I know either way you will enjoy it!! Welcome to the forum!!

Thanx, db. I will first get to know the device before I JB. Im pretty familiar with computers and changing ROMs on other devices, so i'm hoping its not that hard to get around it.

Thanx, db. I will first get to know the device before I JB. Im pretty familiar with computers and changing ROMs on other devices, so i'm hoping its not that hard to get around it.

Nope, it's not hard at all. Just nice to know what is "normal" and what issues are caused by the jailbreak.