What's new

Hi all... from stick2e

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi iBuddies,

I'm new to the forum and awaiting for the iPhone4 on Verizon to come out, well as well as awaiting on iPad2 :) , I live in Hickory, North Carolina.

I currently have 3 iPod touches in the family and definitely looking forward to adventure with the iPhone soon.

I'm a PC user and current use a Droid X as a phone but I'm a computer tech and always look forward to play with technology.

Look forward to the forum and have fun in here!

Thanks,

Ernesto - stick2e

Welcome to the site stick2e!

Welcome, stick... I'm looking forward to your future comments comparing the Droid X and the iPhone. I've had both, and the iPhone wins!

Thanks all for the welcome!

EWyatt, I will definitely will share some comments in a near future. I will look forward to compare the phones and at this point one of the thinks pushing me away is the boatwares and all the Big Red stuff that they keep trying the customers to use or have even if you dont want to... lol However the Droid X it is a great phone but I wish it was vanilla Android like my old Droid 1 use to be (even there was 2 apps by them) but I think that the Droid X with a vanilla Android will be even a better experience.

Thanks again to all,

Stick2e