What's new

Hi all , convert from Nexus S

chakota

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first iphone , i had a Nexus S which i thought was a cracking phone , so i thought i would give this iphone a try.
I have a question perhaps someone can answer , what it is that when i miss a text on the Nexus i had an app. called "noled" which rolls around your blank screen to let you know you have a message/call/email etc.
But looking on here and trawling through the posts i cannot find a similar app. for the iphone... does anyone know of such an app. please.

Many thanks to all :)

Perhaps I misunderstand, but with the iPhone, when you miss a text, call, etc., the notice shows and stays on your front screen until you acknowledge it.

EWyatt said:
Perhaps I misunderstand, but with the iPhone, when you miss a text, call, etc., the notice shows and stays on your front screen until you acknowledge it.

+1...

Hello and welcome to the greatest forum out there, good luck with your new iphone

Yes only when you press the button you can see your message. I meant when its in its idle mode with black screen on the nexus ,you have a floating led moving around the screen to let you know you have received a message etc.
Basically its a visual check without having to touch the phone. I had a look at the app called "noled" but it has not got it for the iphone

Many thanks for your reply

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)