What's new

Hi everyone

sharpi

Reaction score
Hi I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. I actually stumbled upon this forum because I have a new iPhone 4 and have a problem which I will post to the forum as a thread. I have had every iPhone made to this point and have had no problems researching and finding my answers to problems I have encountered in the past. Today I am stumped! It involves continuous boot loop and perhaps there is already a topic here that I have missed. Ifso, I am happy to take direction to another thread. :) I am surprised by the lack of information for iPhone 4 technical issues on the net. Hopefully that is a good thing and there aren't many issues! :) OK...I am off to try and figure this problem out. Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Hi I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. I actually stumbled upon this forum because I have a new iPhone 4 and have a problem which I will post to the forum as a thread. I have had every iPhone made to this point and have had no problems researching and finding my answers to problems I have encountered in the past. Today I am stumped! It involves continuous boot loop and perhaps there is already a topic here that I have missed. Ifso, I am happy to take direction to another thread. :) I am surprised by the lack of information for iPhone 4 technical issues on the net. Hopefully that is a good thing and there aren't many issues! :) OK...I am off to try and figure this problem out. Have a nice Sunday everyone!

welcome to the forum! just make a thread in the iphone 4 help section and i am sure some one will give you some advice on what to try or what you can do..