What's new

hey hey hey

boogie

Reaction score
Hi! everyone im a newb very obvi lol, and will be getting my new verizon iphone4 in the mail tomorrow. I cant wait to take her for a spin :)

Welcome to the forum. Is the time passing fast enough till tomorrow comes? :)

thanks! I think being so worried about how to transfer my contacts and pics without calling vzw i almost forgot about the phone lol

thanks! I think being so worried about how to transfer my contacts and pics without calling vzw i almost forgot about the phone lol

Ah okey... But depend on what phone you are currently using, there are softwares which can help you to transfer your contacts from your old phone to your new iPhone. As for the pictures that's not something to worry about. It's easily transferable from your computer to your iPhone.

thank u for the help,im getting the hang of my ip4 and havent put it down yet. i discover somthing new every day.

thank u for the help,im getting the hang of my ip4 and havent put it down yet. i discover somthing new every day.

:) just like me when I first hands on the iPhone 4. I couldn't put it down for 1h unless I was tired of looking at the screen and having a rest. It's a lot addictive.

boogie said:

That's good. We were all the same before. The only thing I had to get use to was the typing.