What's new

Iphone4 im glad i got it....

bustos82

Reaction score
hey hows everyone? well, i bought my iphone4 last week and i love it..... im glad i made the change from the htc evo. lol!

aubre34

Reaction score
I don't miss my HTC Incredible 2 at all. I love my iPhone 4. It's just a better phone all the way around!!

OP
bustos82

bustos82

Reaction score
That's guys. Ive been messing with my iPhone and just can't put it down. Lmao!

OP
bustos82

bustos82

Reaction score
juceebug said:
Glad I got mine too....I still have my EVO

I really like the evo but, not as much as the iphone lol. I gave mine to my lil brother.

iCrank

Reaction score
bustos82 said:
I really like the evo but, not as much as the iphone lol. I gave mine to my lil brother.

I remember when the evo released. I wanted it so bad. Big nice screen just beautiful and then I saw the iPhone 4. Lol. Got a blackberry instead. Stupid chose.

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
Welcome to iPF, bustos82!! I can remember being a diehard Moto Razr user... for numerous years. Had the Razr 2 and swore that I'd never switch from a flip phone. Then the beautiful 3GS was placed in my hand. I haven't looked back since... and I'm certain you won't either. :)

case415

Reaction score
Welcome to join us, and I am the new user too. Hope share more experience with each other too...

lphong

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Everyone is helpful here. I'm glad I switched too from HTC Incredible!

Most reactions

Latest posts