What's new

Iphone4 im glad i got it....

bustos82

Reaction score
hey hows everyone? well, i bought my iphone4 last week and i love it..... im glad i made the change from the htc evo. lol!

I don't miss my HTC Incredible 2 at all. I love my iPhone 4. It's just a better phone all the way around!!

That's guys. Ive been messing with my iPhone and just can't put it down. Lmao!

juceebug said:
Glad I got mine too....I still have my EVO

I really like the evo but, not as much as the iphone lol. I gave mine to my lil brother.

bustos82 said:
I really like the evo but, not as much as the iphone lol. I gave mine to my lil brother.

I remember when the evo released. I wanted it so bad. Big nice screen just beautiful and then I saw the iPhone 4. Lol. Got a blackberry instead. Stupid chose.

Welcome to iPF, bustos82!! I can remember being a diehard Moto Razr user... for numerous years. Had the Razr 2 and swore that I'd never switch from a flip phone. Then the beautiful 3GS was placed in my hand. I haven't looked back since... and I'm certain you won't either. :)

Welcome to join us, and I am the new user too. Hope share more experience with each other too...

Welcome to the forum. Everyone is helpful here. I'm glad I switched too from HTC Incredible!