What's new

Hey guys!

RustyCollins

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself here if you want to add my GameCentre which is one of the reasons I'm on here it's at the bottom.

A bit about myself
I'm a really friendly guy to get a long with and look forward to getting to know some of you great people here :)

I love gaming on my PC and PS3, I'm also a big fan of IOS gaming and the general platform as well.

I also love music, anything Rock, alternative, punk and indie, gets me excited. I'm currently listening to Kyoto Drive and Bright eyes alot!

I have an IPhone 4 and an IPad 2, both of which I use heavily for all kinds of media and game quite a bit on both so please add my GameCentre id which is L337LUKE :)

And one last thing, I'm super stoked about IOS 5 coming out this fall!

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

so what games do you have on the ps3?

Yeah i have all apple products including the ipad 2 and iphone 4 and once i got my ipad i used the iphone less but still use both heavily..

ios 5 looks pretty good and will be even better when its all working and live and officially released!

what i cant wait for even more is the release of Lion OsX that might even be released tomorrow but who knows

OP
R

RustyCollins

Reaction score
Hey, I've got quite a few for my PS3, mostly co-op multiplayer type games, and single player stuff like Infamous 2.

You can add me on there if you like, my PSN ID is L337LUKE.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I've got quite a few for my PS3, mostly co-op multiplayer type games, and single player stuff like Infamous 2.

You can add me on there if you like, my PSN ID is L337LUKE.

I got infamous the first one for free as we all got two free games, i was tempted to buy 2 but i was not sure but after playing the first one i might have to get the second i love the game.. like lightening power :D

OP
R

RustyCollins

Reaction score
Well after playing infamous 2 you should definitely get it, much better than the first one by far, but yea I love my PS3, I'm even a beta tester for Sony, which is pretty cool get to try out all the latest multiplayers for some games :)

But yea just add me on there and we'll have to play a game at some point.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well after playing infamous 2 you should definitely get it, much better than the first one by far, but yea I love my PS3, I'm even a beta tester for Sony, which is pretty cool get to try out all the latest multiplayers for some games :)

But yea just add me on there and we'll have to play a game at some point.

sweet! a beta tester :) so what kind of games that have been released or soon to be have you tested?

yeah sure ill add you when i get the chance i dont really turn my ps3 on much because i dont get the chance

OP
R

RustyCollins

Reaction score
Well I'm not allowed to say what I am testing at the moment as it's one of those things but I have tested the online user generated content for infamous 2, playstation home, MAG uncharted 2 among thieves as well as numerous other titles.

It's pretty cool to get a taste of the game before it comes out, and yea no problem, I've not been on a great deal lately either, life is busy!

Most reactions

Latest posts