What's new

Hey everybody, weather location help?

djordje_rosic

Reaction score
Hi, so I recently got silexHD and am loving it, they only thing which I need to change is the city location of the weather widget :( and I don't have access to a pc, only the phone I'm on. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

You can use iFile, just navigate to the theme's folder and figure out which file contains the weather location settings and then edit it and replace the default weather code with your own.

Jmills87 in iFile how do I find a theme's folder. I am running Se7en HD and my weather is not correct either. I have my city code but cannot find the theme folder.

I don't have a folder that is just "Themes". Its "Themes.AxAhLM". The themes are there but finding the .js files to change is a bit tricky. I have had to click through a lot of folders to find the file I needed to change. Finally got it though so thanks for the help.

NP and ya, depending on the author of the theme it can be tricky. The experienced theme developers will always label it "ConfigureMe.js" so that it's easy to locate.