What's new

iFile hep?

goavs18

Reaction score
Ok I want to change the city in the weather app on a theme I got. here is what I did so far,

/var/stash/themeXXXXX/theme name/setup/config.js

in iFile in there it said /* for weather code, to go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search for your city. the correct zip code is in the url (only numbers) */

I looked for my city code which is Kuwait City 1940631,

ok now to edit.

Var locale = 12797716; //yahoo weather code.
var tempunit = "f"; // "f" for fahrenheit.
var update = 15; // in minutes.
var GMT = 0; /* adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if

Ok so if I am understanding it correctly I would replace the var locale number with the one I got from yahoo?

Ok got it to work

Attachments

• $image-1764490580.jpg
    $image-1764490580.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 569
Glad you got it. But damn 108* that's hot!!! What the real feel on that? I know here in Florida it might be 98* but feels like 101 with humidity and what not

Glad you got it. But damn 108* that's hot!!! What the real feel on that? I know here in Florida it might be 98* but feels like 101 with humidity and what not

yeah and that was at 11:25am, we had 111 the other night at 10PM. it is just starting to get hot here. I dont get the feels like info so Im not sure what that is. right now it is 95* @ 8:50am

yeah and that was at 11:25am, we had 111 the other night at 10PM. it is just starting to get hot here. I dont get the feels like info so Im not sure what that is. right now it is 95* @ 8:50am

The 'feels like' temp is what it actually feels like outside. Here in FL, they give an actual temp, ie. 93* but when you factor in heat index and humidity it will feel like 99*.

Kinda hard to explain unless you experience it for yourself. But most people who come from another state where it reaches 110+ still say its hotter here only at 95*.

The 'feels like' temp is what it actually feels like outside. Here in FL, they give an actual temp, ie. 93* but when you factor in heat index and humidity it will feel like 99*.

Kinda hard to explain unless you experience it for yourself. But most people who come from another state where it reaches 110+ still say its hotter here only at 95*.

Yeah I know what the feels like is, I am was just saying the weather app doesn't give the feels like.