What's new

Helpppp needed

wong_hendry

Reaction score
After i jail breaking my iphone 4 why i cant update my application? Its keep using another apple id account even its free app and i installed it using app store before using my apple acc. Its using another apple id but not mine. Please help anyone i'm new with this.......tq

Sign out that account and sign in with your account. Hoo and welcome to the forum :)

bab2010 said:
Sign out that account and sign in with your account. Hoo and welcome to the forum :)

Thanks nice to join 
The acc on my iphone only one thas mine, already try sign out and sign in again but it keep using another apple id when i try to update my free application. Its very annoying, even i can delete it first and then install back as new one using my account, and then after got new update again it keep repeting the same problem.

bab2010 said:

Thanks nice to join 
The acc on my iphone only mine & i alreadry try to sgin out & sign in back again, but its keep using another apple id.
Its very annoying even i can delete it first and the install back as new application using my id, and then after got new update i always got the same problem back again.

bab2010 said:

Thanks nice to join 
The acc on my iphone only mine & i alreadry try to sgin out & sign in back again, but its keep using another apple id.
Its very annoying even i can delete it first and the install back as new application using my id, and then after got new update i always got the same problem back again.

What is that another ID the app store want to use? Where did that another ID came from?
On your phone, tap the iTunes app icon, scroll down completely and sign out your account from there, restart your phone and go back to the iTunes app in your phone, scroll down completely and sign in your iTunes account. Once you successfully sign in the iTunes app, close it completely and open the app store, look for the app you want to install and install it right away. It should work.

Asline underscore 123 @ yahoo dot com
Didnt know what did i do wrong  already tried on my pc on itunes and setting my iphone try to sign out ang sign in again, but it still keep using that id if i wanna to update my application, but not happen if im install new app 

Asline underscore 123 @ yahoo dot com
Didnt know what did i do wrong  already tried on my pc on itunes and setting my iphone try to sign out ang sign in again, but it still keep using that id if i wanna to update my application, but not happen if im install new app 
So you claim to not know that email address? If yes, was your phone brand new when you bough it? If not then it could be the previous user of the iPhone account, if the phone was brand new and never been use by anyone the time you bought it, then maybe someone use his/her own iTunes account to log in the app store on your phone and download those apps. That behavior of iTunes app store etc... to use that strange email address is normal since the apps was originally downloaded to your phone using that email address.
What you will do to be able to use your own iTunes account to update those apps is to delete those apps from your phone, after that open the app store and login with your iTunes account, look up for those apps using the search engine and download and install them to your phone, the next time there will be an update for the apps, they will use your iTunes account info to be update.

Its brand new, but i got my phone jail break at store and ask them to install lots of application and games
Is it possible to be sync their acc to my phone to install the app and games?
If thats the case what should i do to delete the unknown apple id so next time its just appear only my id.
Should i just sycn my phone to the itunes so it will delete all the app 

Its brand new, but i got my phone jail break at store and ask them to install lots of application and games
Is it possible to be sync their acc to my phone to install the app and games?
If thats the case what should i do to delete the unknown apple id so next time its just appear only my id.
Should i just sycn my phone to the itunes so it will delete all the app 

Just tap hold the app which was downloaded with the strange iTunes account, the app will strat wiggling, you will see a red minus sign at the top left of the app, tap that minus sign to delete the app from your phone. Do the same to all the apps which was downloaded to your phone with that strange iTunes account. When that's done, go to the app store in your phone, and follow these pictures:
Tap features
7b7972b2-21fe-295d.jpg

Scroll down to get to this page here.
7b7972b2-220c-bd63.jpg

tap sign out
7b7972b2-225f-1198.jpg

scroll down to arrive to this part and tap "sign in "
7b7972b2-227d-efc5.jpg

tap " use existing apple ID "
7b7972b2-22a5-db6c.jpg

tap to enter you iTunes account email address and password
7b7972b2-22db-59f1.jpg

tap ok when done
7b7972b2-22fd-63dd.jpg

Now tap search like this
7b7972b2-2429-c92a.jpg

Tap in the search bar and look for the app you want
7b7972b2-244c-6fa9.jpg

When you find the app tap on it
7b7972b2-246e-c321.jpg

Tap on free
7b7972b2-2486-b221.jpg

Tap install
7b7972b2-2498-55c9.jpg

The app will be install in your phone, but make sure that your phone is on wifi, specially if you are trying to download games.

Ok im going to give it a shoot
But last i already tried but also got the same result still pop out that other apple id account when im going to upgrade it. But if im downloading brand new

I already tried but also got the same result still pop out that other apple id account when im going to upgrade it. But if im downloading brand new app its using my id, just when its got a new update i cant upgrade it, have to delete it first and the install new one with my id. 

I already tried but also got the same result still pop out that other apple id account when im going to upgrade it. But if im downloading brand new app its using my id, just when its got a new update i cant upgrade it, have to delete it first and the install new one with my id. 

There is simply no no no way that you download and install a X application using your itunes account, and when there comes an update for that X application which is already installed in your phone, it will need or ask for mine or some one else or an imaginary apple id account to update the application. There is no way that can happen, it's just mythology and a false one btw.

Thats really happen on myiphoen thats w im so confuse on whats going on here

Attachments

• $image-1645639505.jpg
    $image-1645639505.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 322
But do you understand what I'm explaining to you? Until you are trying to update that application which was installed on your phone with X iTunes account, the app store will always ask you to input X iTunes account password before update the app. What you can do is simple, delete the app from your iPhone, open the app store and login with your iTunes account, then download the application using your iTunes account. When ever there will be an update for that application the app store will ask you to input your iTunes account password, after that it will update the application. What don't you understand here? It's simple simple simple. Delete that application from your phone now. And go back to the app store and login using your iTunes account, then download and install the application to your phone.

Last edited:
1- Are u able to delete the application from your phone? Yes
2- are you able to open the app store and login with your iTunes account? Yes
3- are you able to localize the application, download it and install it in your phone? Yes

Tell me where is your issue, because I don't see one since all you have to do is to 1st delete that app from your phone and then login the app store using your iTunes account and then download and install the application.