What's new

Help

frankyjfalco90

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 with water damage. I need the photos off it. It's crucial for my job. It turns on only when plugged into a power point. USB into a computer won't work, SIM card won't get reception, Bluetooth and wifi don't work either. Help me please

Calm down and go to apple store...
Hopefully your iCloud Photo stream could be on and your data is still safe on your Apple Account.

Why would you think it weird? If it is recent damage the rice absorbs the moisture. That is solid proven advice. How do you know "it's too late"? The OP did not state when it happened.

The thread was made 12 hours ago, and who knows how much earlier he got it damaged... So Yes its to late my friend...

PleaSe just go to apple store before you worsen the condition of your iPhone anymore...

Weirdest thing i heard...
I wouldn't suggest that... Probably its to late anyway.
xrayeyes is right,putting a wet phone in dry rice for several days can and has helped rescue a water damaged phone,anything is a worth a try but it is better done immediately,taking it to an Apple store is also a good suggestion.

xrayeyes is right,putting a wet phone in dry rice for several days can and has helped rescue a water damaged phone,anything is a worth a try but it is better done immediately.

Yes i agree to that it should be done immediately...
Not after 12 hours or even more...

I was trying to add a bit of friendly levity to the thread. Sorry! :) Hope the OP gets his info off the phone. And for the OP...would be wise to consider backing up your phone from now on, when you get this resolved. Good Luck!

I was trying to add a bit of friendly levity to the thread. Sorry! :) Hope the OP gets his info off the phone. And for the OP...would be wise to consider backing up your phone from now on, when you get this resolved. Good Luck!
good advice there,it is wise to have a back up of your phone.