What's new

Help help help

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankyjfalco90

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 with water damage. I need the photos off it. It's crucial for my job. It turns on only when plugged into a power point. USB into a computer won't work, SIM card won't get reception, Bluetooth and wifi don't work either. Help me please

It's against forum rules to post in several areas. To be in the good graces of this forum, I would ask to the administrators to delete this thread and stick to the other one.

The only way to get the data off yourself is to have a backup already made that has the data that you're trying to salvage in it. If that's not the case, then your only choice is to bring it to Apple and see IF they can salvage it for you. There will be an ID check if its a personal phone in the case that they'll attempt to salvage data from the device. Otherwise, if its a company phone, you need to alert your company

Any cases other than that is deemed forced entry of the phone, and is against Apple ToS as well as our Forum Rules, regardless of whether the phone is yours or not, or if your case is a legitimate cause to retrieve secured data or not, as this can all be a hoax to steal data. Either ways, its not our ability to judge whether its a legitimate case or not.

With that said, I'll go ahead and close this thread

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.