What's new

Help

iJeff

Reaction score
I have a piricy warning stuck on my screen for a tweak i didnt even dl and i cant get it off. Any clue in what to do????

Try a reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears, then release buttons. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. Cures many weird problems on iOS devices.

TY Pocobear, but its still there. i have no control of the phone at all. I cant even slide to unlock...ughhhhhhhh

Connect to iTunes, sometimes that will clear it, otherwise you may have to restore, and start over. Are you jailbroken? What does it say exactly? Does it give an app name?

I am jb and the app is bigify+. It says that it has been disabled because i dont have a valid lic.

Do you have SBSettings installed? If so open SBSettings from the screen you are stuck on. Slide you finger left to right across the top of the screen to open SBSettings. Go to the Power icon in the lower right corner of the SBSettings screen, tap and then tap "SAFE MODE", it will reboot into SAFE MODE, go to Cydia and open it. Now go into the MANAGE screen, select Packages, find bigify+ and delete it. RESPRING. You should be back to normal. NOTE; bigify+ and SBRoator can't be used at the same time. Try again if you dare.

i had to do a complete restore and re-jb........what a night

Thats what happens when you JB nothing but problems!!!

I have had 4 iDevices for the last year, all jailbroken, and I have only had to restore one time, and that was my fault for not having read all of the developers notes and warnings. And, I also know of many people like you who have had to do restores regularly and they were NOT jailbroken, just using plain old Apple software. If you pay attention to the developers warnings and read these forums regularly, you will have minimal problems jailbreaking or not. And no matter what, with over 500,000 apps out there, their are millions of possible combinations of apps that may conflict with each other out there. Sooner or later you will have problems, just like this fellow, then, you won't be so smug.

eddieg said:

I agree with procobear, I have had jb for ages and only had to restore once, jb is so much better!

Well from all the posts I read on here, it does seem that that the majority of the problems people post about are after they've JB their phones... other than taking their phones for a swim, of course!:rolleyes::eek: