What's new

Help with my first apple pruduct

gr8t1

Reaction score
my gf went out on got me a used 4s 16gb verizon. (jailbroke) surpized..

im unable to reset to factory, it just has a loading screen little circle.. stayed like that overnight. no change.

i just wnat to make it factory. and set it up for use.

any ideas?

its like brand new. total talk time is 40 min.

stuck in safe mode. i get errors... the thing that talks back to you? forgot the name.. doesnt work, stays loading..

hey switch it off and hold down the home button while plugging in the usb and should go into recovery mode then in itunes click restore ^^

gr8t1 said:
my gf went out on got me a used 4s 16gb verizon. (jailbroke) surpized..

im unable to reset to factory, it just has a loading screen little circle.. stayed like that overnight. no change.

i just wnat to make it factory. and set it up for use.

any ideas?

its like brand new. total talk time is 40 min.

stuck in safe mode. i get errors... the thing that talks back to you? forgot the name.. doesnt work, stays loading..

Jailbroken devices cannot use the "Erase All Content and Settings" option.

It just gets stuck on boot. Typical of all Jailbroken devices.

The only way to restore us to restore in iTunes.

Ok, so i got it to restore. took it to verizon, they said its on the stolen list.....

gr8t1 said:
Ok, so i got it to restore. took it to verizon, they said its on the stolen list.....

Did they take it away or anything? Now i'm nervous to take my iPhone I bought off Craigslist to the store.

That's definitely a bummer!! :-( Any chances on getting your $$ back from the seller?

Bought off Craigslist, doubt it. Chalk it
Up as a loss and next time only buy used phones off a secured site like eBay that offers Buyers Protection.