What's new

Help with 2 iPhones and 1 computer?

TungstenGT

Reaction score
Now that my wife has an iPhone 4 as well, I was wondering if I need to do anything so that when she connects to iTunes, it doesn't sync all of my apps to her phone. Is there a way that her phone will only sync with her iTunes info, and mine only sync with my iTunes info?

(I tried to search for this in the Help forum, but couldn't find a thread relating to it...I am sure I have seen threads like this before.)

It will ask you if you want to sync to your backup or as a new phone. Just select setup as new.

Also, in the APPS tab, below the Sync Apps column, uncheck the box that says "Automatically sync new apps". If each of you use different apps this will prevent both of you from syncing apps you don't want on your phone. Uncheck it on both phones accounts.

It will be useful
if you open two users in your pc.First one is real and yours and the second one will be used just for your wifes account.The only way is this.

It will be useful
if you open two users in your pc.First one is real and yours and the second one will be used just for your wifes account.The only way is this.

Two iPhones work just fine without creating 2 accounts on your computer.