What's new

HELP!! Streaming videos constantly are stopping/starting, Verizon iPhone 4S brand new

Tar Heels 23

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, so here goes!! i have been having constant problems when trying to stream videos sent to me from friends, or watch on you tube, etc, they will play for a few seconds then stop, I will have to push play again, and they will stop again. Sometimes this happens every second, sometimes every 10 seconds. Extremely annoying and frustrating to say the least. The weird part about it is once you get through the entire video, if you start it again, it will usually play all the way Through fine the second time! I have read on here on another persons forum with a similar issue that someone Suggested it was due to an overloaded 3G network. But prior to me purchasing this iPhone 4S, I had a iPhone 3GS in a different state, and had no issues with watching streaming videos. I would greatly appreciate any advice anyone could give me to help me with this matter!! Thank you so much!

Like on the computer, you have to wait for it to buffer, which is why after you've let it buffered through completely for smooth viewing. There aren't exceptions when streaming. It might be that you were watching during peak hours where there's high data traffic and such.

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD