What's new

HELP stiuck in backup

bobreoc

Reaction score
hi guys...
having some issues at the moment with my iphone 4 everytime i go to sync it will get stuck in back up
i have tried
1. re-setting sync
2. re-storing phone
3. re-installing itunes
and loads more things but to no avail

my pc has loads of memory but eveytime it gets stuck can any body help thanks

it just gives aN error message sayin "itunes could not back up the iphone because itunes could not save the backup to the computer"

Hi .
iTunes was updated then uninstalled and reinstalled.
I have more then 550G of space still left on hard drive :(

Was the phone Jailbroken at all.

Was you using a custom ios ? If so you will need to restore from a custom ios.

Hi.
No the phone has never been jail broken I did previously with my 3GS but left my 4 left standard

Hi.
No the phone has never been jail broken I did previously with my 3GS but left my 4 left standard

Ok when restoring do you get a error code. EG 20 200 2012 extra

After restore is your phone just going back into restore mode.
Long shot but i thinking outside box is it the same sim what came with the phone.

Hi thanks for quick reply.
The iPhone restored with no problem and no error message I also reinstalled iTunes at the same time. Once this was
Done I tired to sync again and the same message appererd "iTunes could not save back up"
Yes the sim is orignAl

Hi thanks for quick reply.
The iPhone restored with no problem and no error message I also reinstalled iTunes at the same time. Once this was
Done I tired to sync again and the same message appererd "iTunes could not save back up"
Yes the sim is orignAl

Try removing all traces of itune's back files To do this.

Click

hi
sorry for long reply still no joy ihave got read of all back up files. just updated with ios5
but still cant back up there was an error message pop but didnt catch the code
very confused