What's new

HELP!!! no MMS or facetime

Fay

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently jailbroke my iPhone4, however since doing this I noticed MMS and facetime has completely disappeared from my iPhone :(
I restored my iPhone on iTunes, hoping this would help. However, I now dont have jailbreak anymore...but my MMS and facetime is still missing!!! :(

Please help.
Thanks,
Fay.

Depending on the carrier u can find MMS fixes threw Cydia, but I have found they mess up my unlock. Every time I installed and respringed my iphone my phone would say invalid sim and in setting the carrie tab was missing.
So every time I had to install ultrasn0w. They way I remembering fixing this to get to the "Cellular Data Network" under General --> Network was to go and waite in the Settings-->General-->Network and eject the sim and put it back in. You should see the "General Data Network" tab pop-up and then you can enter it to enter you Carriers APN setting

i thought those bugs where fixed in 4.0.1 jb? or not? i dont know i never jailbroke my iphone 4

hey guys thanks for the help.
I ended up having to put my iphone into recovery mode, and restarting it in itunes as a 'new iphone'
but its all working now so im happy :)