What's new

Help Jailbreaking 6.1.3 iPhone 4s

evan123

Reaction score
I need some assistance jailbreaking my 6.1.3 iPhone 4s. I want to downgrade it to 6.1.2 and use evasi0n but it's not working. Any advice?

The 4S cannot be jailbroken on iOS 6.1.3. Only the 3GS, 4 and iPod Touch 4th gen can be tethered jailbroken on iOS 6.1.3. You can't downgrade your iOS with or without blobs on the 4S either.

I need some assistance jailbreaking my 6.1.3 iPhone 4s. I want to downgrade it to 6.1.2 and use evasi0n but it's not working. Any advice?

I'm afraid that you'll have to wait for the next jailbreak release in order to jailbreak your iPhone. Evasi0n has already announced that they won't be releasing a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3, so you may have to wait for a later iOS release.

the only way u can downgrade for the 4s is if u saved shsh and must be ios5 :)

Wrong. You can't downgrade the 4S at all, regardless of whether or not you have SHSH blobs. The only way to downgrade the A5 device is by having both iOS 4 and iOS 5 blobs. Since iOS 4 never existed for the 4S, it's impossible to downgrade any iOS.

You can only re-restore from iOS 5 to iOS 5.

Hey I know this is a dumb question but I'm new to jb and stuff. What are blobs and how would you save them? I have always wondered this.

There's no turning back bro, you can't take a back route to iOS 6.1.2, you fell right through the thin air. You cannot jailbreak the iPhone 4S on 6.1.3 as one of the exploits used by the evasi0n jailbreak is patched. You have to stay on that iOS until further notice and a jailbreak is released for 6.1.3.

Many thanks,
Software