What's new

Help Identify Would Be Attacker

Marcus650

Reaction score
Last night I went out on the town with a friend of mine. We went to a few bars and I drank way too much that I should have. My friend had to leave so he left and I walked home from a local bar which was around a mile from my house. I was PissDrunk and decided to sit on the grass for a little bit to sober up. As I was sitting there A group of college (My age) Came up too me and beat me up (kicked me) and spit on me. I was really hammered so I couldn't yell or Run. I did though remember that I had my phone so i put my iphone to record and started recording. One of the kids yelled and grabbed it from me and deleted all the footage I had that would reveal there faces. And then Threw the Iphone at my head and then they left. Very surprised they didn't just steal the iphone, but I think they may have just known me or maybe it was premeditated attack or something. But i do still have my iphone and am trying to recover the video from lastnight. IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO FINDOUT WHO THESE KIDS WERE!

iF ANYONE CAN HELP CONTACT ME @

Last edited by a moderator:
Or at my phone number that i can message you.

PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Which iOS version are you on? With the introduction of iOS 8, a recently deleted folder was created in the photos app. Any photo or video you delete is automatically held there for 30 days before being permanently deleted. Unless the video has been manually deleted from the recently deleted folder, it should still be there.

BTW, I've deleted your skype address from your second post as we don't allow posting of personal contact info in your posts.