What's new

Help calendar disappeared

ash805340

Reaction score
I had mY phone plugged in to charge in the wall I woke up looked at my phone and all my appointments dissapertex like as if it was never used all 5 calendars are up

Are your appointment still on your account server, if you use gmail calendar, are you able to see your appointments on a browser? If yes then setup again your email accounts and calendars.

Yes it's a iPhone 4 G I don't know how to get it back sorry I'm new to this app

I don't know if the appointment are on the server... I put my gmail account on for calendars that was the last thing I did

Yes it's a iPhone 4 G I don't know how to get it back sorry I'm new to this app

I was not aware that Apple or any of the carriers had a 4 G iPhone. That said, I use Google for my calendar and contacts. Both are kept on the Google servers/cloud and unless I delete one it remains. I suggest that you try to reinstall your calendar settings.

I think it's 4g it's not the new one the 4S it's at&t. I have never really had a phone like this my last one was a blackberry. Thanks for the help all

This happened to me as well. Go to setting and click on mail,contacts,calendars, scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on sync. then check all reminders. This should work.