What's new

Help adding more memory and customising my ip4

A

allykatt

I have the white iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 from Verizon. It is only 8gb. I would like to be able to have the option of removable memory. Not a sim card... A memory card. Idk if they have a phone that has that.
Also the ability to change colors of your screen ie keyboard colors, any other menus and such
I would like to basically customize it any way I want to.
To be able to turn off those annoying red bubbles on the top left corner of apps such as app store when you have an available update and mail when you didn't read the last 20 msgs bc they are spam and it takes too long to select every spam mail you got to delete it. Also fix that.
Arrows somewhere in the keyboard so you can navigate through typing msgs and such rather than holding your finger down then when you lift your finger up it has moved 2+ letters over and you have to do it again. So arrows would solve that. You just get near where you need to edit and click the arrows up down left or right.
This may all sound stupid but this is stuff that bugs me about my phone right now.

8gb only? That is never enough! But if you made the mistake of not getting the 16/32gb model then you can buy these devices that add more memory and what you do us plug it in where the charger goes so that would sort that problem for you

Also to customise like that you need to jailbreak

I have the white iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 from Verizon. It is only 8gb. I would like to be able to have the option of removable memory. Not a sim card... A memory card. Idk if they have a phone that has that.
Also the ability to change colors of your screen ie keyboard colors, any other menus and such
I would like to basically customize it any way I want to.
To be able to turn off those annoying red bubbles on the top left corner of apps such as app store when you have an available update and mail when you didn't read the last 20 msgs bc they are spam and it takes too long to select every spam mail you got to delete it. Also fix that.
Arrows somewhere in the keyboard so you can navigate through typing msgs and such rather than holding your finger down then when you lift your finger up it has moved 2+ letters over and you have to do it again. So arrows would solve that. You just get near where you need to edit and click the arrows up down left or right.
This may all sound stupid but this is stuff that bugs me about my phone right now.

Pretty much all Android and Blackberry phones support Micro SD cards.

Ahh!!! I live in, well kind of a bowl and the only phone that gets service there is Verizon. My brother has the android and it never works at the house. Neither does most everybody's phone that comes over. So I'd have to leave to be able to use the phone.
My phone is jailbroke but I still can't really figure it out. I'm slow lol. Not really.
**sigh
Just blah!!

Oh sorry, I think those things I posted earlier should be available on the phone factory. Rather than people having to jailbreak to do everything. The only thing we can do with the Verizon iPhone to customize it is change the volume and brightness. Not really, but you know what I'm sayin. More options.

Oh sorry, I think those things I posted earlier should be available on the phone factory. Rather than people having to jailbreak to do everything. The only thing we can do with the Verizon iPhone to customize it is change the volume and brightness. Not really, but you know what I'm sayin. More options.

you can buy the usb device that plugs in where the charger goes and you get more memory like that but you wont be able to customise with out jailbreak.. the iphone used to be a lot more restricted so slowly some of these features do get enabled

as you can see here what the iflashdrive looks like

iflashdrive.jpg

I may have misunderstood what you were asking but if you are wanting to change the alerts and the number of messages to email games or anything you can do all that in settings and notifications. Make sure the badge is not lit up if you do not want the alerts on all the icons on the home screens. Hope that was what you were asking.