What's new

Hello

chiparawe

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Rory, living in Wiltshire in the UK and only started using an iphone 4 months ago (a 3G off ebay). Now own the 3G a 3GS and 4S all bought on ebay and all rebuilt by myself. I am beginning to understand why people love Apple so much but at the same time can sympathise with the occassional frustrations associated with owning the best. I am pretty sure I will be picking brains often. Thank in advance, lol.

Hi. My name is Rory, living in Wiltshire in the UK and only started using an iphone 4 months ago (a 3G off ebay). Now own the 3G a 3GS and 4S all bought on ebay and all rebuilt by myself. I am beginning to understand why people love Apple so much but at the same time can sympathise with the occassional frustrations associated with owning the best. I am pretty sure I will be picking brains often. Thank in advance, lol.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :) :) :)

Hi and welcome, Rory. And congrats on all your new hardware!