What's new

Hello

chiparawe

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Rory, living in Wiltshire in the UK and only started using an iphone 4 months ago (a 3G off ebay). Now own the 3G a 3GS and 4S all bought on ebay and all rebuilt by myself. I am beginning to understand why people love Apple so much but at the same time can sympathise with the occassional frustrations associated with owning the best. I am pretty sure I will be picking brains often. Thank in advance, lol.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Rory, living in Wiltshire in the UK and only started using an iphone 4 months ago (a 3G off ebay). Now own the 3G a 3GS and 4S all bought on ebay and all rebuilt by myself. I am beginning to understand why people love Apple so much but at the same time can sympathise with the occassional frustrations associated with owning the best. I am pretty sure I will be picking brains often. Thank in advance, lol.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

VTR

Reaction score
G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :) :) :)

EWyatt

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, Rory. And congrats on all your new hardware!

Most reactions

Latest posts