What's new

Hello

Openside

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this forum, I have an iPhone 4, I'm currently considering if I should upgrade to the 4S or hang on for the next new one later this year. For my job I write software (MS platforms don't boo!), but I use a MacBook to do that and have VMWare Fusion. I also recently started developing for iOS. My main hobbies are Photography and Sport and when I'm really lucky I get to combine the two.

For those of you that have the iPhone 4S how much better is the camera on that than the 4 is it worth upgrading for that.

Cheers
Simon (Openside)

Wait for the next iphone, the iphone 4S is not worth upgrading to from the iphone 4.

The phone is faster and the camera is great, but not worth updating when a new iPhone is projected for later this year. Hold in to what you have until iPhone 5 is released, then you won't suffer phone envy, lol!

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

G'day & welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :)

Hi Guys

Thanks for the responses I'll hang on to the iPhone 4 a bit longer then. However, the iPad 3 may be a different story ;) Another question recently whenever I unlock the phone I get prompted to complete my iTunes password. It's really annoying anyone know how to fix that?

Cheers
Simon