What's new

Quick Hello

Deckyon

Reaction score
I finally completed the full swap over to Apple products this week. A year ago, I bought the iPad (64GB, 3G, WIFI) then in April I got the 2011 17" MacBook Pro and now I have the white iPhone 4s, 64GB (and it is nearly full).

While I have been a BlackBerry user for the last 4 years, Motorola Razor before that, I am not completely unfamiliar with the iOS platform - iPad for over a year now. I will have a few questions on some of the nuances of the iPhone that are not something I have to worry about on the iPad.

So far, I have been liking the phone. It feels solid and everything works. I haven't needed Siri yet, other than to throw random questions at just to try to stump it.

I went with the iPhone over Android for the simple reason of all the apps I currently already own on my iPad and not wanting to spend a fortune later in the Android store... It was a close call, but the apps cinched it.

Welcome to the forum, Brad. You'll find quite a lot of good info and tips here. And congrats on the new phone -- you'll love it!

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)